Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

It's A Party!

I thought this was a really cool idea, plus I'm a sucker for anything that involves fantabulous prizes. Why don't you guys join me, and get ready to party on your blog? You can always just come here and party, too. Anyways, you can click on the fancy button for more details. consider yourself invited!

Labels: ,

Comments on "It's A Party!"

 

Blogger Lyndsey-Jane said ... (12:39 PM) : 

What a cool idea! I'll be there. Never could turn down a good party.

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (1:18 PM) : 

Sounds like fun!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:19 AM) : 

Just stopping by from the party! :)