Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Project Spectrum 2.0: Blue

Blue, white, and grey are our designated trio of colors for the months of February and March this round of Project Spectrum. I decided to start with blue! In the knitting front, I have some denim blue Malabrigo that James picked out for a scarf. I'm knitting it in a simple horizontal rib. I forgot how much I love to knit with this yarn! Since it's an easy knit, it's coming along nicely:

Blue Malabrigo Scarf

I also had some variegated blue dishcloth cotton lying around, so I cranked one out while watching Run, Lola, Run last night. (dishcloths are the only thing I can knit without looking at.)

Blue Knit Dischcloth

Sorry for the "sink and dirty dishes" shot- I already have put this guy to good use!

There are a few other blue things that caught my eye today. One, of course, is the awesome New Mexico sky. Almost always a bright blue, and the view I have from our balcony is a great one:


New Mexico Sky

A few blues that caught my eye aroud the house:


The BLue Day Book

Map

And last, but defintely not least, Joie in all her Project Spectrum glory! (No, this was not planned.)


Project Spectrum Joie

I'll be doing lots of this in the months to come, so stay tuned!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Project Spectrum 2.0: Blue"

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (11:25 AM) : 

You're a busy little bee lately! Are coming up tomorrow?

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (11:25 AM) : 

um...are you I mean.

 

Blogger David S. said ... (2:43 PM) : 

YARR!!! Cap'n Stinky!