Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Monday, March 05, 2007

Hey, It's a Party!

First off, sorry for once again being a bad blogger. I have all kinds of stuff to blog about, just not the time! Last Monday I started working full time, so life has been a little hectic trying to adjust. All is going well, though, and I'll try to get my other really awesome blog posts up in the next few days. Really!

For those of you visiting for the blog party, hi! I thought I would share a bit about myself for those of you who don't know me.

My name is Nichole, and I currently live in Albuquerque, New Mexico with my awesome husband and darling daughter. I work full time at a daycare center, and am liking it so far. I get to bring my daughter to work with me, too- how cool is that?! I am an avid craftster, my chosen method being knitting. I have been knitting for about 2 years now, and feel like I am beginning to master the craft. I love lots of other crafty stuff, too, including crochet and sewing. I blog mostly about my knitting, but also about my crazy life, and my other love, books. I try to read a lot, and am reading more now that I am working full time. My favorite authors include Neil Gaiman, Barbara Kingsolver, Anita Shreve, and Orson Scott Card, to name a few. Feel free to browse through my posts to get a feel for me, and If you love it (how could you not?) feel free to visit often!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Hey, It's a Party!"

 

Blogger Melody said ... (7:52 PM) : 

Hi Nicole, thanks for sharing and welcome to the party! :)

 

Blogger  My Trendy Tykes said ... (8:15 PM) : 

Welcome to the party!

Linda

 

Blogger Kelli said ... (8:16 PM) : 

Hi! Nice to "meet" you!!:)

 

Blogger redmaryjanes said ... (8:16 PM) : 

Very cute blog. Have fun at the party! There are a lot of cool blogs!

 

Blogger Susanne said ... (9:40 PM) : 

Hi from the blog party. Love the background to your blog. I have a dayhome for kids in my home. I've been doing it 17 years now.

 

Blogger Monkey Giggles said ... (9:45 PM) : 

Swinging in for the party. Nice to meet ya.

My 3rd party favor give away has begun. If ya get a chance come on over.

PARTY ON!!!!

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (10:20 PM) : 

Hi.


I'll just be a wallflower...

...over...um...



...over here.


Um. Where's the dip?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:36 PM) : 

Heh heh! I am reading The Poisonwood bible by one of your favourite authors at the moment - loving it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:51 PM) : 

Hi, I'm Adam from All Things Film, & I found your blog through the Blog Party. Just stopping by to say hello!

 

Blogger Brandie said ... (9:26 PM) : 

Hello! So nice to stop by and meet you. I just recently discovered Gaiman and think he's great!