Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Book Report: In Stitches

I finally picked up this book last week, after having my eye on it since it hit the shelves. I really love Amy Butler's fabrics, and now I have something else of hers to love! Out of over 25 patterns in this book, I love every single one of them. I would make and use everything in there! I think it will be a really good motivation for me to sew more. After all, I have this awesome sewing machine. It should get some use, right? I think that anyone who likes to sew and has a lot of the basics down (this book has more than a few patterns with some advanced sewing) should pick up this book. I love it! Hopefully I'll have some newly sewn objects to show you in the near future...

Labels: ,

Comments on "Book Report: In Stitches"