Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Friday, July 20, 2007

See Ya!

I'll be leaving tomorrow, early in the afternoon. I'm so excited to be going home for a while! I should be back in about a week and a half- I may even blog while I'm gone, but I doubt it. I'll have lots of pictures for you when I get back though! Have a good time, and don't miss me too much...

Labels:

Comments on "See Ya!"

 

Blogger Mama Grouch said ... (5:42 AM) : 

I hope it works out for us to get a chance to hang out with the kids, drink beer, and knit (while maybe not all at the same time).

And if you come to my knitting group you will be kind of like a knitting exchange student!

 

Blogger chemgrrl said ... (6:44 AM) : 

Have a great time!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:48 PM) : 

have fun.