Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Hi all! Thought I would let you know (albeit a week late) that I made it home safe and sound! I had a blast on vacation, but sure am glad to be home. A better post with details, pictures, and souvenir yarn will follow shortly!

Labels:

Comments on "Home Sweet Home"

 

Blogger chemgrrl said ... (9:05 AM) : 

Tease!

 

Blogger Sarah said ... (2:09 PM) : 

Welcome back!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:49 PM) : 

Glad you make it back safely... can't wait to see pics!!