Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Sunday, March 02, 2008

What's Knitting

Not much going on in my little world of knitting. I've been working diligently on the Wedding Shawl, and am hoping to be halfway done tonight. It really is an enjoyable knit, thank GAWD! I'm hoping to have all the knitting done by next Sunday, so I have ample time to wash and block it. (I'm hoping to have it as a shower gift, and the shower is on the 15th.) I love how it is turning out so far! I really want to finish it soon so I can start some socks.

Other than that, I've knit almost three dishcloths. Boring, I know. These are the first that I've knit this year! it's nice to have something mindless and easy on the needles for those times when I can knit, but not necessarily follow a lace chart. No progress has been made at all on my other works in progress.

Sorry for the lack of pictures- It was a cloudy, crappy day here in Albuquerque today. I'll try to get pictures of the shawl in the next few days!

Labels:

Comments on "What's Knitting"