Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Sunday, November 02, 2008

More Yarn and Other Stuff

A few weeks ago, I picked up some yummy orange Shibu silk from the clearance wall at the LYS:

Shibu Silk

I just couldn't resist it, I loved the juicy colors and the soft rawness of it. I have no idea what I'm going to make with it, but I bet it'll be scarfy. Any ideas? I bet it drapes like a dream!

Hubbster has kindly offered to be the subject of my blog for one day, so let's ask him all kinds of weird stuff! He asked that I give a little background so we don't get a bunch of the same questions over and over. So, here's the general dirt on The Hubbster: He's 34, and is currently working on his bachelor's degree in Fine Arts. He loves painting, drawing, photography, reading, playing devil's advocate, discussing non-PC topics, and me. I told him that I would tell you guys you can ask ANYTHING, and he has to answer! And really, he's a funny guy, so this should be fun. Leave your question(s) in the comments, and I'll start making a list! You guys will also get the bonus of a few HILARIOUS pictures of him when I blog the answers. So go crazy!

See you tomorrow!

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "More Yarn and Other Stuff"