Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Saturday, November 01, 2008

That Time Again

November first again, folks, and that means time for NaBloPoMo! I know that I kind of fell off the planet for a while there, but hopefully NaBloPoMo will be the kick I need to get back on track with regular blogging. As a sign of good faith, I photographed all my previously unshared yarn today! Here's just a little peek, the beautiful yarn I got from (blogless) Margaret for my birthday:

Malabrigo Lace 2

Malabrigo Lace 1

This is one gorgeous hank of Malabrigo Lace, in the color "Snow Bird." I am completely in love with it! I already looooove the Malabrigo, and the colors in this are stunning. You can admit it- You're a little jealous. Is she not the bestest friend ever, to actually give this to me and not hoard it?!

So, there will be Ten on Tuesdays again, and pictures of yarny goodness, (maybe) finally finishing my Selfabet, and maybe even an FO or two along the way.

Oh, and I have this odd feeling all of my readers are gone. Are You guys still there? Can I have a show of hands, or something? anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Labels: ,

Comments on "That Time Again"