Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Sunday, January 31, 2010

I Meant To...

I meant to take pictures of my current knitting today. I really did. The day went by too quickly once again, though, and now the light outside is too crappy to take photos. I will do it soon. Currently I am working on a scarf for my sister which is really cool and very interesting in its construction, as well as another scarf for myself in a beautiful yarn that I absolutely LOVE. I don't think I am working on anything else currently. Of course there are a pile of WIP's that I feel really guilty about. I should really be working on those. Also, trying to figure out what I want to do for the upcoming Ravelympics (basically knitting olympics, for those non-fibery people out there, or non-Ravelry users.)

Also, trying to work up the motivation to drastically change my eating habits. I am heavier than I ahve ever been, and I hate it. A few counseling sessions with the school psychologist last term at school also brought to the surface that there is a good possibility that I have an overeating type of eating disorder. Unfortunately, I can't really afford long-term therapy, so this is something I need to try to figure out on my own. Either way, I need to change how I eat. Same with the boyfriend- he is diabetic, and it is getting worse. So, tough changes need to be made. For now, though, I will continue to enjoy the fresh baked banana bread I made yesterday and try to ignore the fact that I am fat. Blegh.

Have a bunch of reading and a paper to write tonight after The Monsterette goes to bed. Going to have to do some catching up on homework this week. Just writing that I can feel the stress sinking in. Not really looking forward to the late night tonight, followed by an early morning and yet another Monday. Friday is disbursement day for financial aid as well as the day I am supposed to get my tax return, so things to look forward to, at least!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "I Meant To..."