Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Monday, June 05, 2006

Home Sweet Home

It sure is good to be home. I had a ton of fun visiting my family and friends in Minnesota, but I sure did miss my James and my bed and my mountains. (okay, maybe they really aren't mine, but I missed them nonetheless.) Ten days was a long time to be gone! I had lots of good times and it was good to be able to spend so much time with my family. Wa had our big family get-together in Kansas City, Kansas and then I spent the rest of the vacation at my parents house. I hung out with my sister, helped my mom paint and make some invites for my sister's graduation party, all kinds of fun stuff. It was a good vacation. I am glad to be home though!

I just spent the last 2 hours reading all of the new blogs on my bloglines. Whew! I feel a bit overwhelmed with the knitty goodness. And a little bit of crochet goodness. And a sprinkle of Dting goodness. I didn't bring any knitting for my vacation, so I'm really jonesing for some knitting at the moment. I'm thinking I might frog the wrap dress I've been working on for Joie and make it into the cute top from the new knitty. I'm too lazy to post a link at the moment, but I'm sure most of you know what I'm talking about. If not, google "knitty" and see if you can figure out which one. I need to pick up another pack of needles so I can start my socks. And some for the Knitty fuzzy feet, which I might do first. I probably should do first, so I don't get uber-frustrated with tiny needles and tiny yarn and put the whole mess in the garbage disposal and laugh maniacally while I watch it all grind into a pulp in the sink. Hee hee hee....

I didn't take a single picture on my vacation. I know I promised some cute Joie pictures, though, so you'll have to wait while I did out the camera and make her do something cute. I'll get some out in a few days!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Home Sweet Home"

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (8:44 AM) : 

I'm glad you had a good time! I'm also glad that you are back!

I'm about to google knitty...will I still get it?

<3

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:33 PM) : 

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»