Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Home Sweet Home

Well, I'm back from vacation. I had a lot of fun! We had a wonderful family reunion in Kansas City, Kansas- spent a lot of time hanging out by the pool and catching up with family that I haven't seen in over a year. Joie took her first dip in the pool and had a lot of fun. Everyone loved her, of course! Back in Minnesota we hung out and got together for dinner with friends, and spent a lot of time just hanging out with my family. I helped my mom do some painting and make some invites for my sister's graduation party this July. I had a really reat time, but I am glad to be home. I didn't take a single picture my entire vacation! I wish I had, but oh well.

I haven't done any knitting in a while- I didn't take any on vacation, and I haven't really picked it up since I've been home. I think I may frog the wrap dress I've been making for Joie and do this pattern instead. I'd also like to get some sewing done- I have a ton of fabric waiting to be made into cute little dresses for Joie! Not to mention my fuzzy feet... So much to do! I need to get all of my crafty ideas organized in my head and figure out what I really want to do.

Alright, I promised a cute Joie picture, so here it is!

sittin' pretty

Labels: ,

Comments on "Home Sweet Home"

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (8:20 AM) : 

That is indeed a CUTE Joie pic!

Still glad to have you back, repetition or not! hee hee

<3