Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Hey, I've Been There!

Because their seems to be a clog in the creative juice pipes today, here is a map of the United States! No, not just the map. This one is special! All the states I have visited are in red. I only counted the ones I have really been to- not just driven through. I've driven through a lot of states! I would really like to someday visit all the states, and many of them I plan to visit again. So here you go. Tomorrow I'll try to be more interesting.

statemap


p.s. Thanks, Erin, for the idea!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Hey, I've Been There!"

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (6:42 PM) : 

Well, I got the idea from Neil actually...